Lucky Color: white 2021 Horoscope for Earth Dragon Born in 1988 According to Dragon fortune prediction in 2021, they will encounter many challenges in their career that they may hard to achieve the desired results.
- Lucky 88 is an easy-to-play online slots game that can be played for real and for fun on almost all Aristocrat online casinos. Lucky 88 is a 5-reel slot with 25 paylines and a number of other features that make the game interesting. The interface of the game is pretty simple and easy to use.
- UNIQUE JACKPOT ON YOUTUBE for the Lucky 88 slot machine by Aristocrat!If you're new, Subscribe! → 88 is a lines-based game w.
- Aristocrat Software “Lucky 88”. Shipped free, and it will be shipped off the same day if you buy before I make my daily run to the post office, or it will be shipped the next day (as long as the post offices are in fact open on that day).
- LUCKY 88 MAX BET FEATURE WINS.
Perhaps the number 7 is considered as ‘heaven’ or lucky, because back in ancient times while standing on Earth, 7 planets were the only orbs that were visible in the sky with the naked eye, at any given time. Babylonians recognized seven planets.
In classical antiquity, the seven classical planets are the seven non-fixed objects visible in the sky: the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.
In alchemy, each classical planet (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) was associated with one of the seven metals known to the classical world (silver, mercury/quicksilver, copper, gold, iron, tin and lead respectively). As a result, the alchemical glyphs for the metal and associated planet coincide.
The design of the Great Pyramid is based on the ratio 7:11
For the Great Pyramid, Height to Base Ratio 280/440 (Royal Egyptian Cubits) is exactly 7/11
The Pythagoreans called the number 7 “the Septad”. Free u spin slots online. Seven is the lowest natural number that cannot be represented as the sum of the squares of three integers.
Significance of number 7
7 Lucky 88 Full
Number 7 is the number of perfection, security, safety and rest.
7 Chakras – Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, 3rd Eye, Crown
Here are more examples of significance of the number 7:
- 7 Continents – N.America, S.America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Africa
- 7 Seas – Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Black Sea, Adriatic Sea, Caspian Sea, Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean
- 7 Chakras – Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, 3rd Eye, Crown
- 7 Planets(visible orbs) – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
- 7 colors of the rainbow. Isaac Newton identified the seven colors of the rainbow as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- 7 Churches of Asia – Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea
- Wonders of The Ancient World: Great Pyramid, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Colossus of Rhodes, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Temple of Artemis, The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
- 7 Seals in the Book of Revelations
- 7 trumpets, 7 gates to hell
- 7 Days of the week – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 7 Liberal Arts – Grammar, Rhetoric, Logic, Arithmetic, Geometry, Music/Harmonics, Astronomy
- 7 Elohim in The Book of Genesis
- 7 Vital Organs in The Body – Heart, Brain, Kidney, Lungs, Skin, Bladder, Genitalia
- 7 Ages of Man – Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence, Maturity, Middle age, Advanced age, Elder/Dissolution
- 7 Deadly Sins -Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, Gluttony
- 7 heavenly virtues- chastity, temperance, generosity, diligence, patience, kindness, modesty
- 7 cardinal virtues – fortitude, courage; justice; prudence; temperance, restraint
- 7 Notes of music – Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti
- 7 was considered a God number in ancient Egypt. The Pharaoh usually ordered things in groups of multiples of 7. For a time, 7 was not even used in writings for the people of Egypt.
- Snow White had 7 dwarves – Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy
- The number seven is one of the most significant in the Bible. Scholars say it denotes completeness or perfection. After creating the world God rested on the seventh day and the seven-day week has been adopted by all human civilisations. The word “created” is used seven times in the Book Of Genesis in reference to the making of the world. Seven also symbolises the unity of the four corners of Earth with the Holy Trinity. The number seven occurs more than 700 times throughout the Bible and 54 time in the Book Of Revelation, which refers to seven churches, seven angels, seven seals, seven trumpets and seven stars. Israel captured the city of Jericho after marching around it seven times, Solomon took seven years to build his temple, Job had seven sons and the great flood came seven days after Noah went into his ark. In the story of Joseph in Egypt there were seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine and Christ spoke seven words from the cross.
7 Lucky 88 Games
- In other religions, according to the Talmud in Judaism, the universe is made of seven heavens. The Koran often speaks of seven heavens and Muslims on a pilgrimage to Mecca walk seven times around the Kaaba, the cuboid building at the centre of Islam’s most sacred mosque. In Christianity, Judaism and Islam, God resides above the seventh heaven and one of the most important elements in Jewish weddings is the conferring of the seven blessings. And in modern Jewish wedding ceremonies the bride often circles the groom seven times. In Hinduism there are seven higher worlds and seven underworlds. In the ancient Vedic form of the religion the sun god’s chariot is pulled by seven horses and the human body has seven basic chakras or “wheels of energy”. Japanese mythology has seven gods of fortune responsible for good health, long life, happiness, knowledge, wealth, warriors and fishermen. In Buddhism the newborn Buddha rose to his feet and took seven steps.
- Seven Classical Planets (“7 Luminaires”)
- Seven Emperors (and period; Rome, history)
- Julius Caesar, Augustus, Galba, Hadrian, Nerva, Sallust, Vespasian
- Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove in China
- Saptarishi Seven Sages concept in Ancient India
- Seven Wise Masters, a cycle of medieval stories