Daily lotteries are an easy way to add a little extra fun to your day. Whether you like to play a little, or a lot, there’s no telling if your numbers will ever come up.
Daily games are draw-based lotteries that happen twice a day. Like weekly draws, the numbers you pick must match some of the numbers drawn.
Spielbank Gottingen information section: This casino is located in Hannover, Germany. Spielbank Gottingen has a total of 90 gaming machines for your pleasure. WCD also lists and books casino hotels in Hannover. You will also find photos of Spielbank Gottingen or see the latest news headlines about Spielbank Gottingen on our site. There is also a message forum dedicated to. Every 4 minutes (except during system processing), the Lottery will select 20 winning numbers. The goal is to match your numbers to the ones selected by the Lottery. To understand how much your Keno ticket will cost, multiply the amount wagered per draw by the number of consecutive draws played. Daily keno - play michigan lottery The Instant Keno game is an online lottery like gambling game offered by the Michigan Lottery. And like any other lottery game, it is purely a game of chance. To play Instant Keno, a few terms and conditions apply.
Each daily game has its own way to play, but how you win remains essentially the same: the more numbers you match to the draw numbers, the more you win.
Breaking down a lottery ticket
Each daily lottery game comes with a ticket that acts like a receipt. Use it to check your numbers and see if you’ve won.
A. The Game: This is where you can see which daily lottery game your ticket is for. Learn more about each game here.
B. Advance Play: See how many consecutive draws your ticket is valid for.
C. The Price: Where you’ll find the cost of your ticket.
D. Draw Info: This section displays information related to your draws, this includes:
- Play Style: Straight Play or Box Play (available only on PICK-3 and PICK-4 games)
- Start Date: The date and time of your first draw (MIDDAY or EVENING)
- End Date: The date and time of your last draw (MIDDAY or EVENING)
- Your Bet: How much you have bet per draw (available only on DAILY KENO and PICK-3 games)
E. The Line: This section displays your selected numbers. Pick them yourself or let the lottery terminal generate random numbers for you. If you play more than one line, or “board” as they appear on the lottery selection slips, you’ll see multiple lines on your ticket.
F. Encore. This section of the ticket shows 2 things:
1) If you added Encore to your purchase, it will say, “Encore Played”.
2) Your separate set of Encore numbers for the Encore draw. Learn more about Encore here.
G. Ticket number
H. Signature line: To claim a prize, you must sign your ticket
I. Barcode: To see if you won, scan the barcode on your ticket using the ticket checker at a participating retailer; ask the retailer to scan the barcode at a lottery terminal; or use the OLG Lottery App.
How to Play in 5 Easy Steps
Set a budget. Playing the lottery is gambling and part of keeping it fun is to play responsibly. Treat it like anything else you do for fun and set a budget. Then, stick to it.
Choose your daily lottery game. Pick from DAILY KENO, PICK-2, PICK-3 or PICK-4. Ng slot play. Each one has two daily draws, which means you can play twice a day.
Pick your numbers. For each board, pick your numbers by marking the appropriate box. If you prefer, you can select Quick Pick and the computer will randomly select your numbers for you.
Check your numbers. Don’t miss out on the fun. Checking your numbers is quick and easy: you can do it at the retailer, online at OLG.ca, or using the OLG Lottery App.
Claim your prize. If you’re a winner, be sure to sign your ticket and claim your prize! Prizes expire 12 months from the draw date.
It’s fun to imagine all the things you could do following a big lottery win. And while it’s fun to play the lottery, it’s also a form of gambling. Treating it as part of your entertainment budget, like cash you’d spend on a movie or a magazine, ensures you don’t spend more than you can afford.
Figure out how much you want to spend in advance and set it aside. The lottery isn’t an investment that guarantees a return, so just enjoy it.
2. Choose your daily lottery game
There are four daily lottery games from which you can choose, starting at just $1 to play. Try them all or pick the one that best fits the way you want to play.
3. Pick your numbers
There are 2 ways you can select your daily lottery numbers:
Pick your own
You pick the numbers you want to play. Simply fill in the game board on your selection slip at a participating retailer.
Ask for a Quick Pick
No time for numbers? Ask your participating retailer for a Quick Pick and the lottery terminal’s random number generator will choose your lottery numbers for you.
There’s no secret to selecting winning numbers. Whether you select your own or ask for a Quick Pick, your odds of winning remain the same.PreviousNext
Breaking Down a Selection Slip
When choosing your own lottery numbers, you’ll be required to complete a selection slip. Each daily lottery game has its own slip and features various game options.
The game board
The area where you mark your numbers. How many numbers you choose depends on the game you’re playing.
DAILY KENO: Play anywhere from 2 to 10 numbers.
PICK-2: Play 2 numbers
PICK-3: Play 3 numbers
PICK-4: Play 4 numbers
Select how much you want to bet per draw. This is only available on DAILY KENO.
Straight Play vs. Box Play
- Available only on PICK-3 and PICK-4 Games.
- Allows you to choose how you would like to play your numbers.
- Straight Play: Match your numbers to the winning numbers in the exact order drawn for a chance at a larger prize.
- Box Play: Match your numbers to the winning numbers in any order drawn. While your odds of winning a prize are increased, jackpots are reduced.
Advance Play box
Choose the number of consecutive draws you want to participate in. Up to 10 draws can be played in advance. For example, if you select 7 in the Advance Play box for the MIDDAY draw, your numbers are valid for that draw, and the next 6 consecutive draws, including the EVENING draws. You can also choose to leave this area blank and only play the next draw.
If you like to play the same numbers each day, this option lets you “set it and forget it” for up to 10 draws.
Encore is a bonus game that offers the chance to win $1,000,000 for only $1.
How to play:
- Ask your lottery retailer to include ENCORE on Quick Picks with your host game. Or,
- Mark how many ENCORE you want to play (1-10) on your Selection Slip.
Cash prizes are awarded for matching numbers left to right, right to left, or a combination of both. Overall odds of winning any prize are 1 in 9.17.
Daily Keno Lottery WinningPreviousNext
4. How to check your lottery numbers
You can check your ticket any time in the following 3 ways:
Wa Lottery Daily Keno Winning Numbers
- Use the ticket checker at an OLG retailer. Be sure to sign your ticket first.
- Download the OLG Lottery App and scan your ticket’s barcode to see if it’s a winner.
- View the winning numbers by game online at OLG.ca
Daily Lottery Draws
Daily lottery draws take place twice a day. There’s a midday draw shortly after 2pm and an evening draw just after 10:30pm. If you buy your ticket before 2pm, it’s valid for the midday draw. If you buy it after 2pm, it’s valid for the evening draw.
A ticket bought after 10:30pm, is valid for the next day’s midday draw.
Not sure when your ticket numbers will be drawn? Check your ticket. The draw date and time, “MIDDAY” or “EVENING”, will be printed there.
Prizes vary from winning a large jackpot, up to $2.5 million on a $10 bet, to smaller prizes like a few dollars or winning back the cost of your ticket. All lottery prizes work in the same way where smaller prizes have better odds of being won, and are won more frequently.
- Lottery players can win from $2 to $2.5 million playing DAILY KENO.
- Lottery players can win up to $99 playing PICK-2.
- Jackpot for PICK-3 is based on the total number of tickets sold and is divided among the winners.
- The total jackpot for PICK-4 depends on the play category selected by the player: Straight Play or Box Play. Players can win up to $5,000.
While increasing your bet can increase your jackpot, you’re also increasing your cost to play. There are no guarantees of winning, so sticking to your budget is the best way to play.
Ready to Play?
|12 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:15.73|
|11 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:7.63|
|10 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:9.05|
|9 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.53|
|8 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:9.77|
|7 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:4.23|
|6 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.19|
|5 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:10.34|
|4 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:3.86|
|3 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.55|
|2 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:2.27|
|1 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:4.00|
How to Play
- Choose how many numbers (spots) you want to play by marking in the appropriate box.
- Select the amount of money you want to wager per game ($1, $2, $5, $10 or $20) by marking in one of the Amount Bet boxes.
- You can play up to 30 consecutive games by marking the appropriate box under Number of Games Played.
- Pick the numbers you wish to play from a field of 80 by marking in each of the boxes, keeping in mind the number of spots chosen above. IMPORTANT: KEEP MARKS INSIDE BOXES. Use only PENCIL OR BLUE BALL-POINT PEN to mark the betting slip. You may also let the Lottery computer choose your numbers by marking in the Quic Pic (QP) box.
- Mark the “Y” box if you wish to play KENO BONUS. If you play KENO BONUS the total wager amount will double.****
- Give the completed betting slip to an ON-LINE Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING(S) THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
KENO BONUS gives you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play KENO BONUS, mark the “Y” box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you purchase the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you may multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.3.
|Multiplier||Odds||Example Winning Amount if KENO BONUS|
Mi Daily Keno Lottery Results Usa
KENO BONUS is not available for the 10-spot, 11-spot, or 12-spot KENO games. A KENO BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid KENO wager.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line KENO computer processing system.
- Present your completed bet slip to your Lottery Sales agent for processing. You will receive a ticket. CHECK YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THAT THE SELECTIONS ON YOUR TICKET MATCH THE SELECTIONS REQUESTED ON THE BET SLIP.
- Present winning ticket to any on-line KENO sales agent for payment of prizes up to and including $600. Claims for more than $600 will be paid by the Lottery Commission after claim form is filed. Under unusual conditions, fixed prizes may be reduced according to the rules and regulations. All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY. Bettors agree to abide by Lottery Commission rules and regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at. 150 Mount Vernon St. Dorchester MA 02125
- Maximum overall prize payout for matching 12 out of 12 is $2,000,000 for any single game. If there are more than two ($2) dollars bet on the winning numbers, the payoff for each one ($1) dollar bet equals two million ($2,000,000) dollars divided by the number of dollars wagered.
- Maximum overall prize payout for matching 11 out of 11 is $2,000,000 for any single game. If there are more than four ($4) dollars bet on the winning numbers, the payoff for each one ($1) dollar bet equals two million ($2,000,000) dollars divided by the number of dollars wagered.
- Maximum overall prize payout for matching 10 out of 10 is $2,000,000 for any single game. If there are more than twenty ($20) dollars bet on the winning numbers, the payoff for each one ($1) dollar bet equals two million ($2,000,000) dollars divided by number of dollars wagered.
- KENO BONUS gives you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play KENO BONUS, mark the “Y” box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you purchase the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you may multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.3. KENO BONUS is not available for the 10-spot, 11-spot, or 12-spot KENO games. A KENO BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid KENO wager.