How to Play
The Massachusetts Mass Cash jackpot is subject to tax but the $10 and $250 prizes are not. Prizes must be claimed in a year.s time. The Massachusetts Mass Cash has the highest odds for winning. For the 3 out of 5 match, the odds are 1 in 74.63. For the 4 out of 5, the odds are 1 in 2,164.21. For the jackpot, odds are 1 in 324,632.
Recent Mass Cash Winning Numbers. 5 February 2021. Pokerstars chip rack. 4 February 2021. 3 February 2021. Mass Cash – Massachusetts (MA) – Results & Winning Numbers Lottery Parakeet is a ranking portal website that provides US and International Lottery results and information. Lottery Parakeet does not offer online lottery services. The first Massachusetts Lottery tickets went on sale in April 1972, with seven lucky players each winning $50,000 in “The Game”. The extremely popular lottery game Mass Cash was first introduced in 1991. The state lottery joined The Big Game in 1996, followed by Powerball in 2010.
- Fill out a MASS CASH bet slip by choosing 5 numbers from 1-35 or ask for a Quic Pic.
- Give the completed bet slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY, AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests, for your own protection, that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
How to Win
Mass Cash Results - Massachusetts - Winning Numbers
See All Results For This Question
|All 5||1 in 324,632||$100,000|
|4 of 5||1 in 2,164.21||$250|
|3 of 5||1 in 74.63||$10|
- By placing a MASS CASH bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 150 Mount Vernon Street., Dorchester, MA 02125-3573.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system. The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery’s on-line Sales Agent, whether arising through breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to a refund of the amount wagered if the bet(s) is (are) not accepted by the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System, or if bet slips are marked incorrectly, entered incorrectly into the system, or are otherwise invalid. The placing of MASS CASH bets is done at the player’s own risk through the on-line Lottery Sales Agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the bet(s) into the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System.
- Approximately 56% of the amount of money wagered on each drawing goes into the prize pool.
- If the total prizes won for any drawing exceeds the net sales for that drawing, the prize amounts will be based upon a formula detailed in the Rules and Regulations or Administrative Bulletins issued thereunder.
- All Prizes are based on a $1.00 wager.
- All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.