MEGA MILLIONS® WITH MEGAPLIER®
MEGA MILLIONS® is the multi-state lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $40 million per drawing, plus other prizes ranging from $2 to $1 million.
MEGA MILLIONS® costs $2 per game.
MEGA MILLIONS® with Megaplier® costs $3 per game.
How to play MEGA MILLIONS®:
- It was introduced in 1996 as the Big Game and then relaunched in 2002 as The Big Game Mega Millions temporarily, before being renamed Mega Millions. The largest Mega Millions jackpot ever won was $1.537 billion in 2018.
- Mega Millions is a massive U.S. Lottery with jackpots that are frequently in the range of hundreds of millions of dollars. Read on for a brief history of this ever-popular game. 1996 The Big Game was launched in Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Virginia. One draw was held every Friday. Game Matrix: 5/50 + 1/25.
The next Mega Millions draw will be on January 8 at 11 p.m. ET for an estimated jackpot prize of $490 million, with a cash-value option of $372.3 million. There were no grand prize winners in last.
. PaysafeCard is one of the best known prepaid card payment methods that online live casinos offer. This method is so simple that you don’t even need to have a credit card or a bank. Live casino paysafecard. Live Casinos with Paysafecard Deposit. It should be admitted that many gamblers are enticed to online casinos not because of beautiful graphics in games, but rather because of immersive gaming experience. That is why the live casino deposit Paysafecard. At Live Casino we offer a range of payment options fee-free. The minimum deposit is 10€ or equivalent value in a different currency. We accept and process EUR, USD, CAD, NOK, RUB, ZAR.
- Just pick five numbers and a MEGABALL® and you could win jackpots starting at $40 million (estimated annuity).
- Use a playslip to select five numbers from 1 to 70 and one MEGABALL number from 1 to 25.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Drawings are every Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 p.m. Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days.
- MEGA MILLIONS® tickets cannot be canceled.
- You may play up to 10 drawings in advance.
For an additional $1 per game, if you win a set cash prize, you're guaranteed to multiply that amount with Megaplier®!
How to play with Megaplier®:
Just pay an additional $1 for each MEGA MILLIONS® game you wish to play, and if you win a set cash prize, you're guaranteed to multiply that amount 2, 3, 4 or 5 times up to $5 million cash. A multiplier number (2, 3, 4 or 5) is selected at random for each MEGA MILLIONS® drawing.
To add Megaplier®, simply mark the Megaplier® option on your playslip or ask your Retailer to add it to your MEGA MILLIONS® play.
How to play using a Playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil, mark five numbers from 1 to 70 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 25 for your gold MEGABALL® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play Megaplier, simply mark the Megaplier option on your playslip.
- Up to 10 advance draws may be selected
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket; you'll need it if you win!
Michigan Mega Millions Prize Amounts
|5 of 5 w/ Mega Ball||Jackpot|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000|
|4 of 5 w/ Mega Ball||$10,000|
|4 of 4||$500|
|3 of 5 w/ Mega Ball||$200|
|3 of 5||$10|
|2 of 5 w/ Mega Ball||$10|
|1 of 5 w/ Mega Ball||$4|
|0 of 5 w/ Mega Ball||$2|
Michigan Mega Millions Megaplier Prize Amounts
|Numbers Correct||Megaplier 2X||Megaplier 3X||Megaplier 4X||Megaplier 5X|
|5 of 5||$2,000,000||$3,000,000||$4,000,000||$5,000,000|
|4 of 5 w/ Megaplier||$20,000||$30,000||$40,000||$50,000|
|4 of 5||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500|
|3 of 5 w/ Megaplier||$400||$600||$800||$1,000|
|3 of 5||$20||$30||$40||$50|
|2 of 5 w/ Megaplier||$20||$30||$40||$50|
|1 of 5 w/ Megaplier||$8||$12||$16||$20|
|0 of 5 w/ Megaplier||$4||$6||$8||$10|
Michigan Mega Millions FAQs
Can I buy a MI Mega Millions ticket online?
If you're in Texas, California, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Oregon, Washington or Pennsylvania you can purchase Mega Millions tickets through Lottery.com at play.lottery.com!
When is the Michigan Mega Millions?
Michigan Mega Millions drawings take place twice a week on Tuesday and Friday nights.
Mega Million Results Jan 12 2021
What time is the Michigan Mega Millions drawing?
11:00 PM ET
What is the MI Mega Millions jackpot?
Mega Millions jackpots roll-over until there is a winner or multiple winners. You can find the latest Michigan Mega Millions jackpot amounts here on the Lottery.com Michigan Mega Millions Jackpots page.
Did anyone win the MI Mega Millions?
When Mega Millions resets to the minimum jackpot, it’s an indication that one or more players won in the most recent drawing.
What are the MI Mega Millions winning numbers?
View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers in the Lottery.com app or on the Lottery.com website following each drawing here on the Michigan Mega Millions Results page.
What are the odds of winning?
Check My Mega Millions Ticket
Higher than you think! The odds of winning a prize are 1 in 24.