May 20, 2020 Meskwaki Bingo & Casino: Waste of time! - See 130 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Tama, IA, at Tripadvisor. Here at Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel, we believe in offering a large variety of quality food, always fresh, and always mouth-watering. Check out our menus, and choose from one of five amazing restaurants. Comments from TripAdvisor ® guests: “Luscious seafood buffet.” “Best French onion soup a person could ask for.”. Meskwaki is a good place to go for adults it has a great casino, hotel, and spa where you can get a massage and pampered, The food is excellent and they beautiful waterfalls and art work through the hotel be a great weekend place to go or vacation place.
Q: What is Meskwaki Bingo Casino doing to ensure my safety?
Meskwaki is putting the health and safety of its guests and team members first! When you return, you’ll see we’ve implemented many safety measures and taken all necessary precautions to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Physical distancing. You’ll see floor decals throughout the property to encourage keeping six feet between yourself and others. Additionally, restaurant tables and chairs, slot machines, table games, and other physical layouts have been modified to promote physical distancing.
- Increased cleaning. We’ve increased the cleaning and sanitizing practices throughout the property.
- Plexiglass barriers will be placed at service counters throughout the casino and at the hotel, restaurants, and back-of-house areas.
- Signage to promote safe health practices (physical distancing, frequent handwashing, etc.) will be placed throughout the property.
- Meskwaki will reopen as a smoke-free facility. Designated smoking areas will be provided 50 feet away from entrances.
- Meskwaki team members will wear PPE. All Meskwaki team members will be required to wear a face mask, and those required to have any contact with guests (food and beverage workers, cash handlers, housekeeping, security officers) will be required to wear gloves.
- Mandatory non-invasive temperature scans. Upon arrival, ALL guests AND team members will be required to have a non-invasive temperature scan. Any guest or team member with a temperature of 100.4°F or above will not be allowed on property and will be directed to contact their health care provider.
Q: What will your hours of operation be upon reopening?
Meskwaki is operating at a reduced capacity. Hours of operation will be:
Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 12 am
24 hours on weekends, opening at 8 am Friday and closing Sunday night at midnight.
Q: Where can I enter the casino?
At this time, only themain entry, parking ramp, and hotel entrances will be open for guest use. The south Bingo entrance and top floor of the parking ramp will remain closed at this time.
Q: What is required of me while visiting Meskwaki to ensure the safety of myself and others?
- Upon arrival, you will be required to have a non-invasive temperature scan. If you have a temperature of 100.4°F or above, you will not be allowed on property.
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone — all guests and team members — while on property.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Please stay home and seek the guidance of a health care professional if you do not feel well.
- You must be 21 to enter the property, 18-20 year olds may enter to play Bingo only.
Q: Which amenities will be open?
During Phase I of reopening, the following amenities will be open:
- The casino floor will be open with increased cleaning on all high-touchpoint surfaces, hand-sanitizing stations located throughout, and physical distancing measures enforced.
- Slot machine seating will be reduced by half with every other chair removed in order to encourage physical distancing.
- Table games will be open at a limited capacity. Seating will be limited to every other chair and a maximum of three players at each table, every other table will be closed, dealers will wear face shields in addition to masks, increased cleaning of surfaces will happen periodically, cards will be dealt face-up whenever possible, and chips will be disinfected at the end of each day.
- Bingo will be open at a limited capacity with 6 feet between all guests and a limited schedule.
- Food and beverage will be open at a limited capacity. See next Q&A for further details.
- The Hotel will be open and operating at 50% reduced capacity, guests must be 21 or over to stay — The newly renovated South Tower will be open, and the North Tower will remain closed at this time.
Q: Which amenities will remain closed?
During Phase I of reopening, the following amenities will remain closed:
- Events Center
- Specific Hotel amenities: Bus Program, Tour and Travel, Valet
- Pool and fitness center
- The Spa will remain closed permanently
- RV park will remain closed permanently
Q: How are you ensuring my safety at the food and beverage outlets?
All food and beverage team members have been trained and hold Serve Safe Certificates, which teaches proper sanitization practices, how to avoid cross-contamination, and other ways to promote public health.
The following food and beverage venues are open: Luckys Grill & Taproom (with select menu options from Prime Cut), the Food Arcade, The Lounge, The Buffet (with limited hours and food options), and Bingo Concessions.
Prime Cut Grill and the Service Bar will remain closed at this time.
The following safety measures will be taken at all food and beverage locations:
- Self-serve food and drink stations will not be operational at this time.
- Limited seating will promote physical distancing in all dining areas. Tables and chairs will be placed six feet apart and will be sanitized after each use.
- Menus will be single-use and disposed of after use.
- All countertops, workstations, cooler door handles, and draft beer taps will be sanitized at least once an hour.
- Tongs will be used to garnish all food dishes and drinks.
- Plexiglass shields will be placed at all POS stations.
Q: What additional cleaning protocols have you enforced?Lucky for life winning numbers south carolina.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent high-contact surfaces, including but not limited to: front-desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, kiosks, escalator and stair handrails, casino cage counters, gaming machines, gaming tables, dining surfaces, and seating areas.
Meskwaki has partnered with Springer Professional Services for precautionary disinfection services. Certified specialists will spray ultra-low volume (ULV) disinfectant throughout the property on a regular schedule. The formula is environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, and non-harmful. Additionally, Meskwaki uses cleaning products and protocols that meet EPA guidelines and are approved for and effective against viruses, bacteria, and airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
It’s more than just another night out. With 67,553 square feet of endless casino games, a fully stocked bar, and friendly, happy-to-help staff, the gaming floor at Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel is your go-to place for a good time!
Meskwaki Bingo Casino & Hotel
You’ll find the loosest slot machines in all of Iowa, with your choice of penny slots, a $100 machine, and everything in between. You’ll find nine kinds of table games, a 10-table poker room, and bingo every day of the week.
And don’t forget to sign up for our Players Clubwhen you are here to earn points while you play. Then, redeem those points for hotel stays, concert tickets, free play, and more.
Comments from TripAdvisor® guests:
Iowa Casinos Meskwaki Bingo Casino & Hotel
“The casino is great and huge! Nice bar too. I was quite lucky at the roulette table.”
“The casino itself is well laid out – with a big win (well, big to us!), our stay was made complete.”
Meskwaki Bingo Casino&hotel Address
“As for the casino, there are lots of choices from slots, table games, and a poker room. Staff and dealers have all always been very nice and friendly!”
Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel Website
“Been to several casinos and, as for Iowa, I would recommend this one.”