Best Poker Bonus and Free Chips
PokerStars is the most recognizable online poker brand in the world today. They have dominated the market for many years and they are legally back in the United States market. Quite often poker beginners face the problem when downloading the PokerStars app up to a certain time they have to play for play money chips only.But one day they realize that the game. Quite often poker beginners face the problem when downloading the PokerStars app up to a certain time they have to play for play money chips only.But one day they realize that the game for play money chips isn't as fascinating as the game for real money.
There are lots of great poker games to explore with your PokerStars chips and we have some best poker bonus deals listed below. It's also possible to enjoy the action on mobile, desktop, and tablet with Online Poker. The games have a wide range of buy-ins to suit all budget types too.
- Cash Games: Use free chips in order to enjoy cash games. These games are great for casual players and total beginners and a great way to practice and explore new strategies.
- Sit & Go's: Sit & Go tournaments take place daily and whether you're using PokerStars chips or your bankroll, there will always be a new tournament starting.
- Unfold Hold'em: In this Texas Hold'em version, players can fold pre-flop and should you change your mind once the flop is out, you'll be able to pay a fee and get your cards back.
- Spin & Go: These tournaments are for those who are looking for fast-paced action. They are three hand tournaments with a random prize pool and always great fun.
- Spin & Go Max: These can be three or six-handed tournaments, but you won't know which until you sit at the table with Poker Online. A countdown timer on the screen shows how many hands and play until all players have to go all-in.
- Knockout Poker: Be the player to send other players out in the game and win huge rewards.
- Zoom Poker: It's a cash game where your opponent changes with every hand. It's the fastest game to play with your PokerStars chips.
- Power Up Poker: This is a classic no-limit Texas Hold'em game with superpowers. You'll get to change one hole card, disintegrate a community card, and even predict the next card to hit the board. It's a little bit of fun added to this serious game.
- Tournaments: Pokerstars tournaments are fantastic and come with a variety of buy-ins and everyone will get a number of events to choose from and keep away from Bad Luck streaks. You will be able to use the free chips for a chance to get in on the action too.
Best Online Poker Bonus Deals
Our best poker bonus is PokerStars chips and other no deposit chips promotions. The bonus casino francais is a leader in the world of casino promotions. They have totally transformed the online casino market with their bonus deal offerings. Now you can take advantage of some of their bonuses through the special site. You can access it right now. All casinos offer a welcome bonus on your first deposit and our best poker bonus for many is the no deposit free chips offer. You'll get free cash when you register for an account with Aggressive Play. You'll find playthrough requirements and terms and conditions in place, but if you'd want to discover a new site risk-free then look out for PokerStars chips. Below are some other promotions you will find.
- Welcome Deposit Bonus: This is a percentage match on your first deposit and is usually between 100% and 200% up to a fixed amount. You may be required to use a bonus code.
- Free Tournament Entries: New players often get free chips to enter freeroll tournaments and can then play for a share of the prize pool.
- Reload Bonuses: These bonuses are percentage deposit match promotions given when you make a deposit.
- Regular Promotions: Regular monthly or weekly promotions can include PokerStars chips, entry into live events, rakeback, and more.
PokerStars rake adheres to a “no flop, no drop” policy, meaning that no money is taken out of hands that end on the first betting round (before the flop in Hold’em and Omaha, before Fourth Street in Stud games, and before the Draw in Draw games).
Cash Game Rake – The Lowest Online
Pre-2012, PokerStars rake structure used to be that they take 5% rake of every pot up to $2 at low stakes, $3 at mid stakes, $5 at the very highest stakes, and $0.50 in heads-up pots.
An incremental system was used, whereby no rake was taken until the pot reached certain fixed sizes, e.g. 5 cents per dollar. For example a $0.99 pot at 25nl would be rake-free, a $1.01 or $1.99 pot would both be raked 5 cents, a $2.01 pot would be raked 10 cents, and so on.
Since 2012, PokerStars now uses a linear rake system which starts raking from the first cent. This on the surface is bad news for players, but to compensate PokerStars lowered the 5% figure and the size of the rake caps. Overall rake levels were made even lower – especially for microstakes players – and PokerStars remains the site with the lowest rake online.
Pot Limit and No Limit Rake at PokerStars
Fixed Limit Rake at PokerStars
Tournament Rake is 6-10%
Tournament buy-ins are divided into two separate pieces: one large piece for the prize pool, and a smaller piece to cover PokerStars’ hosting costs. This latter piece represents the “rake” of the tournament, and it is typically is between 6-10% of the total buy-in.
All tournament buy-ins on PokerStars are described using this two-part system. So in a $100 + $9 tournament, for example, for each entry, $100 goes to the prize pool and $9 rake goes to PokerStars.
PokerStars Rake Calculation
PokerStars uses the weighted-contributed method to calculate rake contribution. This means that for every hand, you receive rake credit proportionally based on how much you contribute to the size of the pot.
If you fold preflop, you earn no rakeback, and for all heads-up pots you play you share the rewards equally with your opponent. In a three-handed pot where all three players see the river and the pot was raked $3, you’ll receive a percentage rakeback credit for $1 of rake each – i.e. if you earn about 50% rakeback as a repeat Supernova VIP, you’ll receive $0.50 in rewards for that pot.
PokerStars rakeback comes in the form of Frequent Player Points (FPPs) that are awarded to players based on how much rake they contribute, which can then be converted to cash at the PokerStars VIP Store. There are also stellar rewards and milestone bonuses for hitting new VIP levels.
Overall, PokerStars rakeback returns range from 12% to 74% based on VIP level.
Free download securely from official PokerStars server $100 top dollar slot machine.
How Much Cash Back Will I Earn?
Rakeback increases your winnings from online poker as you continually earn money back from every raked hand or tournament you play.
Many players earn a living wage from rakeback alone. Use the calculator below to estimate the size of payments you’ll get over a given period of time. The calculator will compute your expected daily, weekly, and monthly cash back depending on the stakes and tables you input.
Pokerstars Chipset Update
Pokerstars Chipset Play
Top Poker Room Recommendation
- 27% Rakeback
- $1000 Sign-up Bonus
- Bonus Code:RBCOM
Free Pokerstars Play Chips
11 Online Poker Tools to Boost Your Winrate
August 20th, 2015
First up, you probably know them already – PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are by far the most popular poker tools – but may not have heard the two companies recently merged.
Where are the Softest Poker Games Online in 2017?
April 26th, 2017
“I shouldn’t say this on a poker forum but sng 2.0 acr is about as free money as I’ve seen in poker in a long time. Not sure how long it’s going to last but right now as it’s new people r punting hard.”
Lottery Sit & Gos – Where to Play
August 20th, 2015
A mixture between tournament poker and gambling, the ‘Lottery Sit and Go’ format is popular with recreationals and regs alike – attracting net depositing players
Fast-Fold Poker – The Fastest Poker Online
January 7th, 2015
Many of Rakeback.com’s partner sites offer Fast-Fold format poker tables. These high speed poker games eliminate the need for table selection and allow players to grind many more hands/hour thanks to a ‘quick fold’ option. This in turn boosts rakeback earnings.