The Venue at Horseshoe Casino's Box Office Hours of Operation: We will open at 5pm on show days and close 1 hour after the event starts. The Box Office is located on the second floor of the casino across from the Village Buffet. A casino, a nightclub, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Horseshoe Bossier Casino & Hotel. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Bossier City resort.
- The Horseshoe Casino Las Vegas
- The Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Md
- The Horseshoe Casino Hammond
- The Horseshoe Casino Tunica
Horseshoe is by far the best casino and hotel/resort in the Shreveport/Bossier area. Beautiful rooms overlooking the river and superb customer service really make Horseshoe a stand out in this indust. Offers gaming, accommodations, dining and entertainment downtown on Fremont Street.
Casino at Horseshoe Council Bluffs
Players of all calibers should be able to find games to their liking — from penny slots to $10,000 high-limit blackjack tables.
According to the official website, Horseshoe Casino has a total of 1,378 slot machines spread around its main casino floor.
You can try your luck on various slots, from classic three-reel games with mechanical levers to modern five-reel video slots with bonus features. No matter what your budget is, you’ll likely find something you like, as you can choose from among penny slots, $0.05 games, $1 premium reels, high-limit machines and progressive jackpot games.
Some of the most notable slots you can find include Triple Lucky 7s, Pink Diamond and a few titles from the Quick Hit series. There’s also a nice selection of video poker machines and the Free Zone, where you can casually test some of the casino’s most popular titles.
Players are able to use the exclusive Total Touch beverage service technology to order drinks without having to get up from their favorite machine.
There are more than 50 tables at Horseshoe Council Bluffs on which you can play various table and card games. You can also find a couple of specialized gambling arenas named Whiskey Pit and Golden Treasure, which feature interesting games like Dia Bacc, Fortune 7 and several 3 Dragon Bonus games.
High-rollers are more than welcome to try their luck at high-limit blackjack tables that allow you to bet up to $10,000 a hand. The casino also features a craps table with 100x odds. Here is a list of the most popular table games at Horseshoe Council Bluffs:
- Roulette (double zero)
- Pai gow poker
- Mini baccarat
- Mississippi Stud
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Criss Cross Poker
- Emperor’s Challenge Pai Gow
Since Caesars Entertainment operates Horseshoe Council Bluffs, it’s a part of the Caesars Rewards program, and all guests are welcome to sign up. All Caesars Rewards members can get various benefits by earning tier points and moving up the tier ladder. You earn points by playing games, ordering at participating dining venues, booking hotel rooms or shopping at the casino’s gift shops.
The Horseshoe Casino Las Vegas
As far as the rewards go, they range from free play on selected games to complimentary access to VIP lounges, hotel and restaurant discounts and more. Needless to say, the higher your tier level, the bigger and better your rewards will be. There are six Caesars Rewards tiers:
- Gold — For all new members
- Platinum — Earned after 4,000 tier credits
- Diamond — Earned after 12,000 tier credits
- Diamond Plus — Earned after 20,000 tier credits
- Diamond Elite — Earned after 60,000 tier credits
- Seven Stars — Earned after 125,000 tier credits (invitation-only)
Each of these levels carries a set of benefits and rewards that you can redeem after you’ve met certain criteria. We won’t go into detail about all the benefits that come with these tier levels, as there are simply too many of them, but you can feel free to check the full benefits table on Caesars’ official website.
Here are some of the perks you can expect as a member:
- Free Play: Redeem your rewards credits and play select games for free, with 200 points equaling $1.
- Hotel Benefits: Get free or discounted hotel stays.
- Dining Benefits: Special member pricing and celebration dinner credits.
- Shopping Benefits: Receive discounts at the casino’s gift shops.
- Entertainment Benefits: Access to pre-sale for select entertainment shows and events.
- Exclusive Access Benefits: Get access to VIP areas and priority lines at restaurants and hotel check-ins, earn airfare credit and more.
- Partner Benefits: Earn rewards credits through Caesars’ exclusive partners.
Caesars Rewards is also partnered with VisaPokerstars linux. and offers a special Caesars Rewards Visa card that you can use outside of the casino in order to earn tier credits. For example, if you spend $750 or more in the first 90 days after your card has been approved, you will automatically earn 10,000 tier points.
Horseshoe Council Bluffs sportsbook
Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs in Iowa has recently partnered with William Hill, a leading sportsbook operator. Players can visit the sportsbook area on site or use the exclusive William Hill app and bonus code to receive a risk-free bet upon signing up. The sportsbook area features several HD TVs showing live sports and a self-service kiosk that’s open every day from 10 a.m. till midnight.
The sportsbook is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Sundays, and from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturdays.
William Hill Sportsbook app
If you wish to place a sports bet but don’t have the time to go to Horseshoe Council Bluffs or another Iowa casino partnered with William Hill, you can simply download the William Hill app and bet on your phone.
All you need to do is follow the instructions on the sportsbook website to download the sports betting app and install it on your device. The whole process shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. The William Hill online sportsbook features a variety of betting markets and covers various US sports and major leagues. Options include the following:
- College games
Horseshoe Council Bluffs poker room
Horseshoe Casino features one of the best and most visited WSOP poker rooms east of Vegas. The poker room has 18 tables where you can play popular poker games such as Texas Hold’em and Omaha.
Daily games include:
The Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Md
- $4–$8 Limit Hold’em
- $1–$3 No Limit Hold’em
- $2–$3 No Limit Hold’em
- $2–$5 No Limit Hold’em
- $4–$8 Omaha Hi-Lo
- $10–$20 Omaha Hi-Lo
The casino runs the Big Beat jackpot promotion. To be eligible for the reward, you will need to lose with a full house consisting of three aces and jacks or better in hold’em games or quad 10s in Omaha.
Other poker room promotions include Quads of the Day ($100) and Progressive Straight Flush (starting at $100) for hold’em and Progressive Steel Wheel (starting at $200) for Omaha.
The Horseshoe Casino Hammond
The Horseshoe Council Bluffs poker room is open from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 10 a.m. to 5 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
Horseshoe Council Bluffs amenities
Hotels near Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs
Players who wish to stay at the Horseshoe Casino for more than a day can book a room at the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn, a 153-room hotel. The guests don’t even need to exit the casino to find their way to the hotel, as the two are connected by an indoor walkway. The available rooms have one king or two queen beds, or a junior suite or whirlpoolsuite. The rooms feature workspaces, free Wi-Fi, television, refrigerators and other amenities.
Apart from accommodation, the hotel offers four high-end meeting rooms and more than 4,500 square feet of event space. All guests are free to visit the hotel’s restaurant, use complimentary on-site parking, relax in an indoor pool, work out in the fitness center, order dinner via room service or use the business center. As far as pets, the hotel only allows service animals. Rooms that allow smoking are not available at the moment, and the hotel is generally smoke-free.
Horseshoe Casino has three restaurants, each offering a different dining style — from Village Square Buffet and casual JB’s Cafe to the upscale Jack Binion’s Steak House. Here’s what each eatery is serving up:
- Village Square Buffet: Village Square Buffet offers a classic buffet experience with various dishes that include everything from full-on meals to quick bites and desserts. While the prices vary depending on the food you opt for, Village Square is generally the most affordable dining option at Horseshoe.
- JB’s Cafe: JB’s Cafe is a beautifully decorated casual restaurant. Guests can enjoy a range of sandwiches, burgers, soups and salads, while also having the opportunity to grab something sweet from the bakery, including pastries, pecan rolls or cookies. JB’s Cafe is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. The average entree price is around $12 per person. Additionally, Caesars Rewards members of Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars tiers will receive a 10% discount.
- Jack Binion’s Steak House: If you desire fine dining or want to impress a business partner or a loved one, Jack Binion’s Steak House is the place to visit. You will find prime steaks and seafood served here, and, although an average entree runs around $40 per person, it is definitely worth every penny. If you are preparing a celebration with your friends and family, you can ask for a private dining room. The space is limited, and the interest is high, so timely reservations are required. Jack Binion’s Steak House is open from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays through Tuesdays and from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. It’s closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Attire is business casual.
Those of you looking for a shot of excitement and the best live events and shows in town can visit the casino’s club, Whiskey Roadhouse. This club is the perfect combination of a bar, a nightclub and a concert hall. It offers live entertainment every weekend, with free entry on Friday nights.
See All Casinos and Sportsbooks in Iowa
Horseshoe Council Bluffs history
Horseshoe Casino’s history begins in 1986, when Bluffs Run Greyhound Park was opened at the casino’s current location. The property added slot machines in 1995 and changed its name to Bluffs Run Casino.
The Horseshoe Casino Tunica
In 1999, Harveys Casino Resorts purchased Bluffs Run for $165 million, only to be acquired by Caesars Entertainment (then Harrah’s) two years later. The casino went through an $85 million renovation in 2006 and changed its name to Horseshoe Council Bluffs. Greyhound racing was closed in 2015.